20081117

Kinetic Edge Video Tour | I'mmmm baaaaack!

I've been busy since returning from Africa. No excuses though for you my loyal readers (and now viewers). I am committed to stepping up my blog posts. You are going to be seeing A LOT from me starting right now. Less typing / more talking and doing. VIDEO BLOGGING is here! I just bought a "Flip Cam" and it is the EASIEST thing I've ever seen for getting video up on the internet in short order. Also my lovely wife Jordan (J-dawg for those in the know :) already used my new toy right out of the package here:



She will be adding some of her favorite recipes for quick, easy, healthy meals. She is a killer cook and even though she cooks healthy I still need to watch MY portion control.

So for the kids at home this is a Video that requires SOUND so if you are at work...you have been warned! Break the rules anyway, I am WAY more interesting than anything going on at work anyway ;)



P.S. I will be doing some vlogging (check out the cool word) on my Africa Trip as we get pictures back. They are coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Brad!! We enjoy the beatdown, and your DAILY beatdowns in class!!!! Paul and family

Anonymous said...

Yay! NOW I feel like a part of the Kenetic Edge fam! Nice digsB. Rad!