20070313

I'm back

After a 3 month blogging hiatus (ironic that I am writing this right after my last blog '3 levels of quitting') I am ready to coherently structure my thoughts on numerous topics taking place in the last 3 months.

For those of you that are following I have:
1 a major website overhaul at www.keperformance.com
2 a brand new personal training studio open in Woodbury MN
3 kettlebell classes already going on daily. Check my website for details.

The topics you can look forward to are:
1) Z Health ...just returned from Level II and registered for Level III in June (if you are remotely serious about your training and coaching email me at brad@keperformance.com to discuss this further)

2) motor learning (the way I wish I would have learned it in college)

3) anatomy (same as above)

4) the S.A.I.D principle revisited

5) motivation: self and helping others

6) yin/yang

7) amp your nervous system

8) Perfect Rep Principle

9) Efficiency

and of course numerous philosophies from the neurons in my never-ending sequence of thought possibilites.

Feel free to email me questions and or comments.

No comments: