20070521

Simple.

Brutal. Savage. 'Fun.' -- All in the name of today's training.

I am beginning to adapt very quickly to all of my training. I really have to keep things creative right now and rarely do the same exercises two weeks in a row. I am doing some lab rat experiments as I am the rat. My CNS is very amped right now and highly malleable to all training stimulus. I am very surprised and encouraged about how 'smart' my body has become over the last 6 months.

Here's how today went down.

Z I Phase for about 30 minutes.

Training:
A1 Split Jerk 79/10 sets of 3 l,r
A2 Pistols 79/ 10 sets of 1 l,r
rest 4 minutes
B1 Double Snatches 70s/30 sets of 2

Total time 48:42

Felt really great. My mind was going crazy. For some reason simple brutal training causes my neurons to go on a creative mission to daydream new training structures and plans for me and my clients. Ohhhhh, only to their benefit!

1 comment:

D Silveri said...

I dig your deck of cards training idea.

i'll be trying it this week!!