20070911

5 Wheels and change...

More TSC thoughts after the fact...and other ramblings.

Pictoral Review of Saturday's TSC thanks to Derrick Torgerson (DDT).



5 wheels. That's what the iron heads call 495lbs.
This event revived my juices to revisit the DL often.

Next Goal is 515 then 545. 6 wheels in reach with some serious training. Meet on November 10th locally that I will work towards the next 7 weeks here.

Competition is a fantastic thing and I have missed it for over 8 years. It allows me to beat previous bests and check my mental state going against others even though I am really competing with myself. Looking forward to the next one in April 08.

**Thanks to one of my faithful class students Derrick Torgerson for this killer pictoral video of all the action!!

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Great video Brad and kudos to Derrik for the work on it.

I see you pulling 6 plates in the near future.

rock on
Mike N